A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Sunday, March 2, 2008

Rachel-Breast Cancer Survivor


I am a breast cancer survivor.
I was diagnosed with Breast Cancer in 2004.
This picture was taken before I had chemotherapy. I lost all my hair but now my hair has grown longer.
Since Patty works at MD Anderson Cancer Center here in Houston I sometimes see her when I go for treatments.
Thank God I am cancer free now, I just had to take some prophylactic medications for 5 yrs

Rachel

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Rachel! I am sharing with you the message I gave to Dedel. This breast cancer is a menace. Illness is a real menace but what makes the difference is how we approach our trials and face challenges. Though one thing I am sure of that life may not be a bed of roses but we are roses. Take care.