A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Boomer's Version of "Born To Be Wild"

Turn up your audio and point your browsers to this site:

http://www.newsday.com/news/opinion/ny-walt-babyboomers-blurb,0,1036393.blurb

4 comments:

Veron Orpilla Benitez said...

This is very funny. Where are you getting these animation...I like the Girls that you sent me also.

Manongdo said...

cute !

Mildred said...

Geegee, you know what was funny??Several years ago, Rene and I needed to renew our DEFENSIVE DRIVING COURSES so that we can get 10% discount on our auto insurance. Rene was in his early 50's at that time and I was only in my 40's.( he is 6 years older than me) AARP said that if your husband is in the 50's, as a spouse I can also join him. When we went to the class, all the old folks said that young people like us don't belong there and maybe we made a mistake. Rene insisted that we were enrolled in that class and that we were happy to join them.( RENE adores the oldies, he deals with the oldies day in and day out,has a good rapport with them)
So for the next 8 hours, we attended the class with grandmas and grandpas doing neck, arms , shoulders, legs, knee and hearing exercises to be able to drive safely and carefully on the road. I can't forget those funny moments .... But now, I am a full pledged member of AARP AND I AM PROUD OF IT- HE-HE-HE...

oddie said...

Gee2..so funny, I enjoyed it....so, so true...thanks for sending...........