A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Memory Video Coming Soon!

I am excited to let everybody know that I have finished creating our memory video. I was able to squeeze in as many pictures as I could into the 9 min. piece. I am pretty confident that I got everybody in the video, one way or the other. Phew! I am grateful to all of you who submitted all the wonderful photographs. It would not have been possible to create the video without all your invaluable contributions. Thanks Veron for coordinating the collection of photographs and Patti for the script. For those who still have pics to contribute, please email them to Veron so she can include them in the scrapbook and album which will contain all of our photographs. I will be making DVD copies of the video to give to all of you. Does anybody have any suggestions as to how to go about distributing them? I'm thinking they ought to just be handed out at the reunion since I would prefer that you see it when it is presented at the reunion... but what about those who won't be attending? Rachel, would you email the latest updated roster again, por favor?

No comments: