A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Thursday, March 6, 2008

My sincerest thanks to all esp. to Chato and Joyce

First and foremost, I would like to thank Chato for taking her time pursuing me inspite of her busy schedule. I was very surprised and excited after I received her card that I called her right away. Thanks, Joyce for calling me back too and giving my e-mail address to Patti so she can invite me to the blog site. Thanks, too Patti.
I've been to the blog site as soon as I received Chato's card and I'm so amazed at everybody's comments, stories, etc. but most of all, how each and everyone inspire us all with their experiences, and how we can all give thanks to our Loving God for all our blessings and strength to go on after we overcome the obstacles that He gives us. I'm sure we've all experienced that the saying: God will never give us anything we can't handle is TRUE and encouraging.
I haven't had any chance to meet anybody ever since we graduated except Carol and Jane, so I'm very excited to come and see all of you in July God willing. I'm sure we'll be sharing a lot more of our experiences, reminisce our nursing school days and of course HAVE A LOT OF FUN. I will start trying to get in touch with Mahgene and Ruth and hope to be at the mini reunion in NJ. Thanks, Oddie, Ruth for asking about me. I miss everybody. For all our Cancer survivor classmates, I will be praying for God's continued intervention, to touch you with His healing hands and to gain more strength to go on with your lives and for all of us, we all have our own struggles, for sure. Thank you to all who gave their time and talent in creating this blogsite.
I'm not really a computer literate, I just try to learn the basics so I can at least continue to communicate.
Regards to all and hope to see you all soon.
Mey P. Sanchez

No comments: