A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Funny Stories

Geegee, that was so funny. You made me laughed so hard that my teenager thought that I needed some kind of Psychiatric help. He almost called my husband. To all my classmates, please we want to hear more stories from you. The stories that I read made my day especially we just had a winter storm last night. New York is gloomy, cold, windy and wet right now. I could use some funny stories to brighten my weekend.
Odie, thanks for forwarding the slide shows about the death of Jesus. We could use a reminder that He saved us from our sins and that we need to accept him as our personal Savior. I hope that everyone opened their E-mails today and really ponder upon the reason why He died for us and what are we going to do about it.

MLDRED

No comments: