A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Saturday, March 1, 2008

Fond Memories

Hi, everybody! It's been a while since I visited this blogsite and I was pleasantly surprised to see how active it's become. Good job, guys...Lately, I've been busy working on our memory video so I haven't been blogging at all. Anyway, I just had a lightbulb moment and I thought that perhaps it would be nice if each one of you shared your fondest memories from our carefree college years. Who wants to start? Remember, Miss Baula...manong Willy...big sis/small sis...Santa Maria --- the cornicks, the duster place and the carabao's milk ba yun?...Mrs. Espiritu and how we'd give her such a hard time? I'm sure each one of you have a treasure trove of anecdotes and memories to share. It'll be so much fun to recall those stories again.

No comments: