A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Awesome Classmates

Dear classmates,
The testimonies of Rachel, Dedel, Titat,Chato and Julie were so moving and compelling. Thanks so much for sharing your courage, your faith and hope that only our Lord God can provide. We frequently ask some common questions like, "Why me and not her ?" Why is my family hurting so much and their family is perfect and complete?" But remember, the Lord said in Isaiah55:8" My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord.
God has a plan for each of us and in Romans 8:28 it says "All things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are called according to His purpose."
I am gaining a lot of strength just by reading all your testimonies and experiences. When I look back 30 years ago in College, how we were so carefree and innocent, I could not imagine how the 5 of you will be able to handle such experiences in life with so much dignity and courage. Thank's so much for sharing.
I would like to thank Patty for creating this blog. Now, we can get in touch with each other by just using the power of our fingers.
So far, I believe that the CLASS OF 1978 is an awesome class. Let's continue to get to know each other and learn from each other. May GOD bless us all.
MILDRED

No comments: