A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Just For Laughs - Julie this is for you

Ever since I got everybody's phone numbers, tried to saved it all in my cell . Kasi I have a rule I do not answer to unknown calls. So one day I missed a call and noted it was from Julie Parian. I told myself, "Wow Julie called me from the Philippines and I missed her call". So I called back and requested to speak to Julie Parian. The voice from the other line said "Susan this is not Julie this is Mildred, I called you remember". I started laughing because I realized that while I am saving everybody's phone numbers I logged in Mildred's number but with Julie's name. Mildred said "me Alzheimers ka na yata". Then we laughed some more....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Susan,
Si Julie na ito peks man. Thank you very much for the pretty thoughts they warm my soul.
I will see you there...
Julie