A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Saturday, March 8, 2008

Computeraly Challenged

As I was speaking to some of our classmates whom I needed contact updates for our roster, I found out that some of us are computeraly challenged. Can I please suggest that when we meet for any kind of mini-reunions to make sure we encourage and teach each other on how to at least open an email address and plug into our blog. They are missing a lot. This is more fun that reading a newspaper or chatting to strangers in the web.

I truly believe that once they are connected they will be hooked.

2 comments:

Mildred said...

I agree!!!All of us are nurses and computers are being used in the hospitals and everywhere else. You can ask the help of your smart sons and daughters. They are very knowledgeable about it.Iam glad I did. It is one way of communicating with my daughters when they are away from College. My second daughter is studying in Russia right now and using the internet is the easiest and the cheapest way of talking to her.

Manongdo said...

Dear Rachel, how are you?. Happy Easter. How come you are not blogging anymore?. Looking forward to seeing you again. :-)