A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Reminiscing and thankful...

Spoke w/ Au Buan and Mildred today. We laughed a lot remembering the college years..Although calling our classmates eat up a lot of my cell phone time nowadays, I would say it's worth it!! Imagine for thirty years I have not seen most of you and now here we are, communicating w/ one another via phone, e-mail and blogging..This is indeed a blessing/ heavenly gift to me this year--to be given the opportunity again to talk to you, to see you, build relationships, share our thoughts with one another, laugh, cry, continue from where we all left off from thirty years ago, and etc, etc, etc and who knows what will come out from all of these--this is really amazing!! I am blessed!! I thank God for this opportunity again! And thank you all....

No comments: