A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Reconnected, At Last!

Hi, everyone. It really feels good to be reconnected. Like Ruth excited x3 to open all the e-mails and visit the blog site.. Flood of memories came just by looking at the pictures posted. Thank you Patti and Cecile.

1 comment:

Melle said...

Susan, you have resurrected finally!!!!!( Season of Lent)I called you and Amy last year. You probably did not get my message? My Aussie accent is really bad!

So how is Rico and your son?

I have so many photos of us I've scanned I can share esp the ones in Banawe Rice Terraces .... so excited to see you all at the reunion....regards to Amy BP

will e-mail you

Melle