A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

AWESOME BLOGSITE!

Kudos to our dear Patti for working so hard to help us communicate with each other. After 30 long years.........we are finally reconnecting!! I am just as excited to open my e-mail every morning. Boy, the memories keep coming back especially after seeing all the pictures from all of you!

Last night I got an e-mail from Chato Sanchez and she will be attending the reunion. We (me, Joy, Chat and Pat) will be meeting up on the 29th for dinner and I'm sure we'll be discussing what has been happening the past few days (e-mails from all of you, pictures, etc.) I also got a message on my answering machine from Larcy Rivera-Caguin. Her e-mail is lrcaguin@gmail.com and cell phone # is 818-415-2267. If anyone would like to contact her, it's better via e-mail.

Patti & Veron, you look good and both of you have handsome sons!!!

BTW, I spent so much time last night trying to figure out how to post my message. Thanks Patti, for sending me the invitation. Joy is also requesting for an invitation. Her e-mail address is joy324@roadrunner.com.

Well classmates......this is all for now. Love you all!

No comments: