A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dedication Service



Hi Geegee! I don't mind sending them again. Just let me know what I can do to help and make life easy. The task that you and Veron have taken is huge!!!!! Here are a few more from my Class 78 picture folder. I suddenly remembered the Manong who used to take photos when there was an event in SL. Manong Willie ata ang name niya, (official photographer)

Got no solo picture of Miss Alcantara, but got one taken with her. (chums kami ano?)

Melle

No comments: