A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

16 Blog Members and Counting!

Chat - thank you for opening your heart -- for trusting us enough to share your pain with us. This is exactly how I envisioned the blog to be utilized, especially after the reunion.

Don't you just love the flow of the communication since we opened up the blog?

I sent 31 invitations but am still waiting to hear from the other 25. I will resend the invitations again tonight. BTW, Marietta was on the list of invitees. Can someone resend her e-mail address to me, please, in case I have the wrong one. Thanks!

I am so tickled to see all the photographs! Cecille and Tess - awesome job on the slides. I downloaded the Picasa a couple pf nights ago, too, because I would like to include a slide show of old nursing school photos on the blog as a permanent part of the layout.

Reading the blog has become part of my routine now. When I eat lunch at my desk, I am now reading the St. Luke's blog took instead of the New York Times website.

Keep blogging!

No comments: