A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Hello, Early Risers!

Veron, here we are again obsessing about our video early in the morning. Nagseselos na ba ang husband mo? Anyhoo, I just want to say thanks to Tess and Cecile for taking the time to post your beautiful photos for the video. Veron, just view their photos, right-click on each one and choose Save picture as...

Oddie, your silver wedding anniversary photos are truly lovely. And your son and daughter are both bee-oo-ti-ful kids --- maganda and pagkakagawa!!!! Kanino pa nga ba magmamana? Congratulations on your 25 silver years of wedded bliss. Veron, just click on their pictures to enlarge them, then right-click on the enlarged photo and Save picture as again.

I've started laying out the pictures already and I think it's gonna be great, guys. Sorry, no peeking. Patti, I've sent you text messages to call me because I don't know your schedule and don't want to call you at a bad time. I was working on the video yesterday and I'd really like to talk to you soon about the script because I'm planning the arrangement of the photos according to the narration. I also sent you an invitation to be my contact on Multiply so you can view a restricted access of the rough draft of the video on my site. If you don't mind, I'll be working on the video again tomorrow so it'll be super if you can call me tomorrow afternoon. Thanks in advance.

Hey, has anybody talked to or know where Mahgene is? Is she still in the Philippines or did she migrate to the States too? Joyce and I were reminiscing about how the 3 of us were such best buds our first year in Trinity and I just realized that no one has mentioned Mahgene. I really miss her too. The number on the roster---is that a US number? What about Pangga, were you able to get hold of her, Ttat?

Okay, guys, that's all for now. Have a blessed day, everybody! (Veron, bukas ulit. He. He.)

1 comment:

Ruth C. said...

Hi Geegee!
I am assigned to contact Mahgene and Pangga, planning on calling them today. I will let you know as soon as I get info.
Ciao for now.