A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Sunday, February 24, 2008

AWESOME....

Oddie, Tess, Cecille excellent contribution for our video collection and scrapbook....Beautiful pictures too...Love your families...beautiful kids...I am very excited about the video that Geegee
is creating for us....

Geegee, how can I copy Herrera's and Odi's pictures to my collection for the scrapbook?

Hi, Miss Julie...how are you?

Love,

Veron

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Veron,
Are you going to be in California? Magkikita ba tayo doon? I hope to see you there. For California is my point of entry and exit..God willing, I sincerely hope that I would have
a chance to say hi, hello, hug eveybody for it is wonderful to share a portion of my past with such a bunch of nightingales.
julie