A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Lest We Forget Confidentiality...and other matters

I wholeheartedly agree that we have to maintain confidentiality when it comes to divulging any information that we provide in good faith to each other. We have to be able to rest assured that what goes in our roster stays in our roster. Having said that, I want to reassure everyone that any photos you submit are also safe with me. The reminder, Oddie, is much appreciated. In this day of identity thefts and what not, you just never know.

Thanks Melle for posting some photos in this site. I was able to download the pics except for the ones enclosed in photo corners. I would like to have those other peechurs too if you don't mind posting them again please... Patti, do I have permission to use your photos with the men in your life? Boy, the boys have truly grown! How long have we not seen each other already? You look amazing btw...

Does anybody have a photo of Ms. Alcantara? I am thinking of dedicating the memory video to her. No disrespect to our other equally excellent mentors, but like I told Melle, I just feel that every graduate that passes through the St. Luke's portals carries the spirit of the true art of nursing that Ms. Alcantara instilled in each one of us. What are your thoughts about this, guys? Okay, this ends my ramblings for today.

No comments: