A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Dear classmates....


These are my three BOYS...
Mark "
bunso",
Marino (hubby), Vincent(oldest)...
I am happy that some of us are able to post our blog...But I am wondering and waiting for others to join us...What is happening to others? Please....I want to hear from our classmates who are in Florida, New York, Chicago, Canada, Northern California, New Jersey.Where ever you are. Patti created this site for all to communicate...Don't be shy. We want to hear from you also..If you are reading this don't hesitate to sign up...Pattie will guide you through....


Rachel asked me if I have the definite date for all to gather at Sarah's place. Let us vote:

July 2, Wednesday - for early birds...need a meeting place. (restaurant.....) Any suggestions?

July3, Thursday - for everybody at Sarah's house.


Geegee and I would like you to send us photos of your own group during our clinical years.

Joyce told me that there were about 10 to 12 students in each group fro Ortho, San Lazaro and Psych. Two groups for Bulacan. Please email us the pictures...We do not want to miss anybody.


Send us also your family pictures. Patti I love your pictures. You are still beautiful..."walang kupas"...and the MEN in you life...are very good looking too..."nagmana sa ina......" hihihihihih

Do they sing well too like mom?


No comments: