A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Great Work

Hi Everyone,

I just would like to let you all know that I am having so much fun doing what we are all doing for our class. Now that we are on our "Golden Years" , It makes me feel young again!!!!It brings me back to our Santa Maria Days and other school or group projects we did in college where we all worked together as a team...and of course always did a good job.

Only now ...we have all gotten better and wiser!!!!

Every morning I am always so eager to check out my email first or check out the blog to see what is new and I am amazed everytime....even before I start my work.

This really makes my day. Let us keep this up.

Love you all,

Rachel

1 comment:

Melle said...

Hmmm Rachel, yes Santa Maria Bulacan. Reminds me of Ka Elena the comadrona and of course the dusters and the gatas ng kalabaw and puto....

those were the good old days....

Melle