A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

It's me again!

Oddie- yes we can have the mini reunion when Cora gets back and when Julie gets here. Anytime is fine and we can get together in your place. Kahit saang dulo ng walang hanggan- okay sa akin. Puwede rin sa Jungle na malapit sa inyo. ha,ha,ha.... May is good- a Saturday maybe....

regarding Mey Pena- Sanchez na ngayon- she is in Abingdon, Maryland. I mailed the card this morning- hopefully shell get it and call me STAT. I also gave her the blog address. Her complete address is in the updated version of the spreadsheet I sent to Rachel.

Virma- medyo nakalimutan mo yata ang greetings mo o my screen is not working well. Parang blank yata, eh......Am I right ladies?

I couldn't wait for Friday (29th) we are meeting in Glendale. Me, Joyce, Joy, Ruby, Au and mayette!!! We will send some pics. para makita ninyo ang mga beauty namin, noh!
Anyone close by us can join us........ call me or joyce

See you all folks.......................chat

No comments: