A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Monday, February 25, 2008

Evite

Ruth, I can send the Evites if I have all the information. I need to know the activities starting July 3. Please specify the date, time, place, contact person and number, title or name of the event. Any theme for this reunion? I'll send it to all the email addresses as soon as I have all the details. The activity specific to our class will be a separate evite, the reunion evite will be for all St Luke's grads. We should have started blogging a long time ago but it is never too late. This is great!
Dedel

No comments: