A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Many Thanks!

I appreciate all of you my classmates for being so generous to our project. Cora has been getting your contributions and I thank you so much from the bottom of my heart. I also would like to thank some special people who really organized and paved the way for Julie to come over. You know who you are, thanks a million!

Let's keep the communication open!!

Mildred

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gentle Strength

Tell me your name
Marimel
Mildred
Abbess
But More;
Gentleness
Kindness
Intelligence
Ah these
All the
Nightingales have
and
Yolanda.

Thank you Nightingales for washing my tears and pains...