A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Monday, April 14, 2008

MID ATLANTIC REUNION


Indeed, we had a blast last week-end. Some of you might be wondering why I went to this reunion when I am from Texas. Well, I taught myself a new geography lesson. "Texas is part of Mid Atlantic " so that gave me a reason to go. Veron and I planned this to be a big surprise. You can just imagine the look on our classmates faces when I open the door to greet them.
We really felt like we were still in college. We slept in one room like in Sta. Maria . We had big project to finish until the wee hours of the morning...that was scap booking, and we talked and shared our stories lying down with our pajamas just like in the dorm. This just reminded me how we all worked together as a team.

For me...this was a MASTERCARD moment. Something money can't buy.

6 comments:

Manongdo said...

Priceless and a kodak moment as well. We hope for more to come. ;)

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you Rachel. Moments or opportunities like this should not be missed for the moment might not be there for us to hold and embrace when we wait or say next time around. For next time might not be around, too. Atta girl!

Geegee McFarlain said...

I say the real Mastercard moments are all those times back in college that we're now trying to recapture. That's why going to these reunions is a must-do if you want an exhilirating experience. Our memories of our college years are truly...yes, priceless!

Ruth C. said...

Yap! Amen to that!!

Mildred said...

Rachel, I am so glad you came!! If you were not with us, who will make us laugh about 3 times a week of happiness. Your cheerful attitude and frank disposition reminded me of our carefree moments when we were student nurses. You are still the same Rachel,... energetic and full of life. Remember, you are always welcome to our Mid-Atlantic reunion. You can call it as your own, since balae Veron is a full-pledged member of the group. I am glad that you started blogging again. You have to make time from your busy schedule, dealing with those rich client of yours!!! You have to enjoy your time with the little people like us...he-he-he. Take care and thank you for your tecnical support. I hope that those nightingales will start blogging. How about it Nightingales??

Rachel said...

I am glad I am blogging again. This can be a great stress reliever for me. I just found out that a lot of the nightingales are reading this blog. It will be great if they just say hi, so we know that they are around.

Parang Ghosts?