A New Journey

Welcome to our weblog or blog for short. It's a great place to visit and chat with former nursing school classmates.

Come share memories of the past. Come share the happenings of the present.

Here's to rekindling old friendships and forging new ones!

What are you waiting for? Ready... Set... Post!

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Start Planning Now for 2010 Reunion

Doubts of coming to the reunion? You are not alone. Me too! I was resolving to loose weight, get a liposuction, tummy tuck, face lift and general tune up but none of that has happened yet. But my desire to see my friends and classmates overcomes the desire to look beautiful. What the heck, let it all hang out as Maxine would say. So my dear friends, prepare to see me as I am "au Naturale" and please try not to flinch when you see me...hi..hi...hiiiiii

No comments: